One of the biggest Swedish celebrations is St. Lucia's Day, where children wear crowns made of evergreen Lingonberry branches – a symbol of new life in winter. Swedish Santa dons one of these festive wreaths, cloaked in a robe.
- Introduced January 2017
- "Swedish Santa" hanging ornament from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Combines traditional themes with folk art designs
- Features festive wreaths and robe etched with time-honored folk art designs
- Captures Santa in beautiful hand-painted detail handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 4.5-inch height (11.4 cm)